- 2 very large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- To begin, you’ll need two fat, round sweet potatoes. Look for the biggest ones with the most even girth. Peel the skin from both sweet potatoes.
- Slice the tip ends from the sweet potato, leaving the thickest part of the middle.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a small “V” shape in the center of the sweet potato.
- Slice the sweet potato into 1/8″ thin slices. Use a small, sharp knife to “carve” jack-o-lantern faces into each sweet potato slice, coconut oil and spices in plastic bag.
- Place the sweet potato fries on a cookie sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes, or until barely golden brown around the edges.
- Serve and Enjoy!