Easy Halloween Cookies: Frankenguac Appetizer
- 1 batch of your favorite guacamole using fresh California Avocados (I love this recipe but didn’t include the tomatoes)
- 1 handful of blue tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- Spoon guacamole onto a rectangle platter, using a flat edged scraper to shape into a rectangle.
- Place chips near the top of his head, with triangle tip pointing down.
- Add two dollops of sour cream for the whites of the eyes and top each with a sliced olive end piece (without the hole)
- For the mouth, push sliced olives with rounded edges facing up into the guacamole, shaping it like Frankenstein’s mouth.