- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ c. coconut oil
- ¼ c. applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. coconut flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda in 1 tsp unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 to 1 ½ c. dark chocolate chips
- Combine (by hand) pumpkin, sugar, banana, coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla and egg.
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add baking soda/milk mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet (grease with coconut oil). Or line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-13 minutes. They may still look a little soft when taking them out of the oven but let them sit/cool and they will set up more.
Thanks for sharing, Lauren! I know I will be making some of these this weekend.